“It’s time for us to become the example we want to see in others,” says Ellis in his forthcoming book, Engage with Honor: Building a Culture of Courageous Accountability. “I’ve developed a logical method for great leadership that will inspire your team and organization to succeed faster than you ever thought possible.”
In Engage with Honor, you’ll discover:
- Serious problems caused by the lack of accountability in today’s culture, as evidenced in political, educational, and industry leaders
- What Ellis calls “The four C’s,” and how to apply them for true success
- His practical, step-by-step instructions to help leaders create industry-leading performance and morale
- His latest assessment tool — Leadership Behavior DNA™ Discovery Process –which reveals a leader’s strengths and struggles as well as his or her natural tilt toward either Results or Relationships—all critical information for self-awareness and authentic leadership.
- The dangerous impediments to accountability, including pride, fear, laziness, and negativity.